miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

My way...

I think that the study of music never finish, always we can learn new things, after I finish this career I would like to take a magister in composition because I love the study of harmonies, and I love to create new things, also I want to learn to write lyrics because I’m so bad for this.
If I can I would like to study abroad, my dream is study in Berklee, in U.S.A., but if I can’t my second dream is study in Berklee, in Spain so if I can’t study in other countries I’m content with a Magister in this University… and honesty I thing that it will happen.

Resultado de imagen para berkleeResultado de imagen para facultad de artes universidad de chile

Other thing that I want to study is the Pedagogy in music, I would like to legalize studios in pedagogy in any place, only to make class in schools.
I would like to study my magister in person, I don’t like the studios at a distance, and also I want to study to know things of direction.


I want to study a lot of piano to dominate the 2 biggest schools, the classical way and the jazz way, the difference is in the eighth note, because the jazz have the swing eighth notes, and for this reason at general the classical musicians can’t play with swing and the jazz musicians can’t play at the classical way, also both schools can’t play with flavor, I want to play everything.
(Some Jazz musicians started in the conservatory) 
Resultado de imagen para paquito d rivera
Paquito D' Rivera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE

5 comentarios:

  1. I agree, and not only with music, we never finish of learn.
    I'm like you I want to learn and do so many things, all things if is possible... this world wasn't made for us :'(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think writing is something you do should everyday without thinking about it a lot, if you want to do it. I swear you'll do all those you say!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i understand you about the lyrics :c good luck with piano!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The magister with Cáceres... think about it...

    ResponderEliminar