miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

The best concert ever

The year was 2015, in summer, and in Providencia all is prepared to see a new versión of Providencia Jazz Fest, and as usual i don’t had money.
In the last semester of 2014 i went to see the Huambaly Orchestra in Pedro Aguirre Cerda and for this reason when my dad said "the orchestra called me", i felt a great satisfaction. Inmediately i asked if i could go, but he said me that the concert was with tickets and the price was very high. The day of the concert he went to test sound and when he come to the house had gold tickets to go to the festival.

Resultado de imagen para festival de jazz providencia 2015

When arrive to the festival the things were greats, at the first i saw Christian Gallardo trío, after this, plays Tom Harrell and the last one was the Orchestra Huambaly, and this day there prepared a Jazz Show with songs of cartoons, like The simpsons, The flintstones and Monsters Inc, and they finished with his tropical repertoire. After i meet Melissa Aldana and the teacher of my dad, the great Carmelo Bustos.

6 comentarios:

  1. I would have liked to see Camila Meza :(

    Good post, +10

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i was there and i don't remember who but one of the artist played cherooke , I enjoyed it a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like providencia jazz, I'm 14 years to listen the band.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i wanted to hear "Monsters Inc" theme live :c

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i wanted to hear "Monsters Inc" theme live :c

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I can't imagine what the simpsons sounded like during that concert!
    it must have been very nice (:

    ResponderEliminar