miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

Street Art

When I was a child one of my dreams was makes graffitis, one time I took a workshop about graffiti and I learned to make my own designs, unfortunately I was bad for this, the plastic art is my kryptonite.

I like the street art because there’s free, for this reason the artist can made everything that he want and the people can see and reward it, I have many friends that make street art in metro, buses, parks or walls.
Resultado de imagen para san miguel museo a cielo abierto
One of my favorites forms of street art is the Pasacalle because on this many arts take place at the same time, circus art, theatre, dance or music for example. Until the last year I made circus art and I made some street presentations, also I made street art as musician and is great.

Resultado de imagen para pasacalle musica
Now I want to made street jazz because I thing that jazz is far for the people, I want to made new things because I think that the people is boring of the street art in the metro or in buses because It’s always the same.


In conclusion I think that this city it’s boring but the street art made of there something better, but as all the things a lot of something isn’t good. 

3 comentarios: